TeamHeadquarters Help Desk
TeamHeadquarters help desk provide your IT services team with a secure, role-managed ticketing system that includes an easy-to-use, responsive interface. Your team and customers benefit from limitless ticketing, problem management, file management and integrated scheduling and time tracking.
Flexible licensing assures you’re receiving the best value regardless of how you deploy SaaS service or on-premise to meet your needs.
The TeamHeadquarters My Queues Dashboard gives the Queue Manager instantaneous feedback on what’s occurring across all queues he or she is managing.
- The Dashboard’s graphical interface shows multiple “channels” dialed into specific data, including tickets, problems, time entries, ticket volumes by product and location.
- Clicking on any data element on the My Queues Dashboard connects you immediately to that item or filtered list.
- Identify risks, increase awareness of potential problems and give your customers outstanding service with TeamHeadquarters My Queues Dashboard.
The TeamHeadquarters Help Desk, provides ticketing services to all areas of your organization — not just IT.
- Create an unlimited number of ticket queues and staff them appropriately.
- Create custom email addresses, e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, and automatically create tickets and assign them to individuals.
- Use Problem/Incident Management to manage large volumes of tickets relating to a common problem.
Customer Self-Service Portal
TeamHeadquarters’ integrated Customer Self-Service Portal enables customers to create tickets, attach documents and prepare updates as they also maintain a tight line of communications with the service staff.
Facilitate communications with clients on projects, project tasks, and tickets.
Collected and managed assets are integral to incident and problem management. With TeamHeadquarters Asset Management tool, you can connect a single asset or multiple assets to incidents; capture vital assets and vendor and purchase data; and connect assets to service requests, (incidents) and problems.
Integrate your scheduled tickets with your calendar while taking into account work and personal calendars from Google and Microsoft Exchange. TeamHeadquarters provides you with a single location to schedule all your work and a quick and painless method for all users to capture time for their timesheets.